This content cannot be displayed in a frame

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
esullivan

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

Post by esullivan » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:39 pm

I am able to access a certain page with no issues outside of the iMacros Browser. When I try to access the same data in iMacros, I get a page that says "This content cannot be displayed in a frame". There is an option to open the content in a new window but this feature doesn't work as it just displays a blank page. How do I get past this problem?
chivracq

Re: This content cannot be displayed in a frame

Post by chivracq » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:11 pm

esullivan wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:39 pm
I am able to access a certain page with no issues outside of the iMacros Browser. When I try to access the same data in iMacros, I get a page that says "This content cannot be displayed in a frame". There is an option to open the content in a new window but this feature doesn't work as it just displays a blank page. How do I get past this problem?

Yeah, but..., your Threads are always a bit "Low Quality", Grrr...! :roll:
Would already help if you maybe bothered to read the Forum Rules, "one day", to know how to use the Forum (and any Tech Forum) "a bit correctly"... :idea:

=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Again...! :roll: ) (Read my Sig...)

And this current Thread has nothing specific to the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum, I would think... You will help yourself and will reach the "right" Advanced Users and Experts that could help you if you chose the "correct" Sub-Forum to open your Threads... :|
[But no need to open a Duplicate (again...! :roll: ), this is Spam... :!: ]

And your previous Thread where you had already made "a bit of a mess" with a Duplicate that I had had to ask the Forum Admin to delete has been waiting for some Follow-up for more than 2 years already... :shock:
If you also don't follow up on your (previous) Threads, that doesn't motivate much to want to help you (again), I would think... Just saying... :idea:

So..., good luck with "other" Advanced Users, I'll pass on this one, I think..., or you can bump it in 2 years if you are still looking for a Solution... (after still following up and finishing your previous Thread "correctly", and mentioning your FCI also for this one...). :|
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:46 pm

Hum, and maybe you'll get "lucky" indeed...: I've asked the Forum Admin/@TechSup to move this Thread to the 'General' Sub-Forum, so @TechSup will "see" it, and they may answer it... 8)

But hum..., you should still improve the Quality "a bit"... :twisted: , they'll need your FCI also..., and probably some Site/URL to be able to do any Testing... Or they probably won't bother to react otherwise if they have to ask you also the same Qt's like I did, => to read the Forum Rules + mention your FCI + etc..., and you didn't comply/react... :idea:

(+ For iMB, also mention your IE Emulation and if you encounter the same Behaviour in IE (+ exact Version)...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:00 am

esullivan wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:39 pm
Hi Ed,

It would be helpful if you can provide us with the URL of the page you are having trouble with along with some information about your system and the version of iMacros you are using, which you can easily export by selecting Help - Troubleshooting Info from the main menu of the iMacros browser.

Also, I see that you currently have an active service agreement for your Enterprise license, so if you cannot post the URL publicly or would prefer to have direct technical support, please login to your Progress account and open a support case.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support