Open iMacros Browser minimised or silent

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
paulwhit

Open iMacros Browser minimised or silent

Post by paulwhit » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:05 am

Hi All,

I have created a macro using the iMarcros Browser that I run from a bat file at specific times using System Scheduler. The bat files opens the .iim file in iMacros Browser. I would like the browser to either run minimised or in silent mode as it current opens maximised and therefore interferes with the other windows that I have open.

Please could anyone advise me on how this can be achieved.

Many thanks,

Paul
thecoder2012

Re: Open iMacros Browser minimised or silent

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am

paulwhit wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:05 am
Please could anyone advise me on how this can be achieved.
imacros.exe -macro test1 -silent
See https://wiki.imacros.net/-silent
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: