help on web addressing that throws me a complete blank but for part if it sends but it is not the address I need

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mendozaomarxd

help on web addressing that throws me a complete blank but for part if it sends but it is not the address I need

Post by mendozaomarxd » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:53 pm

i am using imacros 10.1.0 extension
Google Chrome
Version 87.0.4280.88

he imacros I am trying to run in google chrome but it does not work for me I want to extract a url and complete it with another sentence since when I make

Code: Select all

URL GOTO = Full page = & id = section
but it doesn't direct me then I realized that if you send only part example

GOTO URL = FullPage =
{{! urlcurrent}}
SET! VAR1 {{! URLCURRENT}}
the other section I could get it out with

SET section EVAL ("var s = \" {{! EXTRACT}} \ "; s.split ('') [0] .split ('|') [1]")
set {{! EXTRACT}} section
but I don't know how to join both

TAB OPEN
TAB T = 2
GOTO URL = {{! VAR1}} &id={{section}}
but it does not finish completing
this is my complete code

SET URLCURRENT=www.Fullpage =
ADD !EXTRACT {{!URLCURRENT}}
SET !VAR1 {{!URLCURRENT}}
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
´Part two
Goto=here where does the seccion post.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=* ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT
SET section EVAL("var s=\"{{!EXTRACT}}\"; s.split(' ')[0].split('|')[1]")
SET !EXTRACT {{section}}
´part 3
URL GOTO={{!VAR1}}&id={{section}}

My complete script is for the resolution of captcha in 2 captcha unfortunately GOT URL does not send me a url that I specify so I thought that if I can divide this url in part and if it works, the bad thing is that the one I need to work depends on a ID extracted previously I do not know if it is against the rule to do this but I think that if this bot exists it is because it can be done
Last edited by mendozaomarxd on Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: help on web addressing that throws me a complete blank but for part if it sends but it is not the address I need

Post by chivracq » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:49 pm

mendozaomarxd wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:53 pm
i am using

imacros 10.1.0 extension
Google Chrome
Version 87.0.4280.88
he imacros I am trying to run in google chrome but it does not work for me I want to extract a url and complete it with another sentence since when I make

URL GOTO = Full page = & id = section
but it doesn't direct me then I realized that if you send only part example

GOTO URL = FullPage =
{{! urlcurrent}}
the other section I could get it out with

SET section EVAL ("var s = \" {{! EXTRACT}} \ "; s.split ('') [0] .split ('|') [1]")
set {{! EXTRACT}} section
but I don't know how to join both

TAB OPEN
TAB T = 2
GOTO URL = {{! VAR1}} &id={{section}}
but it does not finish completing
this is my complete code

SET URLCURRENT=www.Fullpage =
SET !VAR1 {{!URLCURRENT}}
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
´Part two
Goto=here where does the seccion post.com
SET section EVAL("var s=\"{{!EXTRACT}}\"; s.split(' ')[0].split('|')[1]")
SET !EXTRACT {{section}}
´part 3
URL GOTO={{!VAR1}}&id={{section}}

Alright, this one Approved thanks to being opened in the "correct" Sub-Forum... :D , and mini-Compliment on improving a lot the Quality of your Thread, I'm "nearly" impressed, ah-ah...! :D

FCI mentioned, you read the Forum Rules like I asked you, perfect, but 'Free'/'PE' is still missing...?
I see you are using User-Defined Vars in your Script, so am i correct that you are using the 'PE' Version...? ('PE' = 'Personal Edition')

Then OK, hum-hum, all your mini-Scripts (except the "full" Script) contain a lot of Typos and Syntax Errors, and many-many extra Spaces, probably due to your Spanish or Portuguese OS/Browser/Editor... :(

And then, hum..., i don't really understand what you want, your "SET URLCURRENT=www.Fullpage =" doesn't really make any sense to me, give a "concrete" Example of what you want, with what exact Input you've got in '!URLCURRENT' + in the 'EXTRACT', and what exact Output you want to generate...?

You can also use 'PROMPT' if you want to follow your Vars and debug your Script yourself if you don't want to provide a "concrete" Example... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: help on web addressing that throws me a complete blank but for part if it sends but it is not the address I need

Post by chivracq » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:25 am

mendozaomarxd wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:10 am

VERSION BUILD=1010 RECORDER=CR
SET MIURL=http://2captcha.com/res.php?key=1abc234de56fab7c89012d34e56fa7b8&action=

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES

URL GOTO=https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:reveal-modal-bg
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
'Submit the captcha
URL GOTO=http://discount.2captcha.com/in.php?key="1abc234de56fab7c89012d34e56fa7b8"&method=userrecaptcha&googlekey=6LeGfGIUAAAAAEyUovGUehv82L-IdNRusaYFEm5b&pageurl=https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo
SET captid EVAL("var s=\"{{!EXTRACT}}\"; s.split(' ')[0].split('|')[1]")
SET !EXTRACT {{captid}}
WAIT SECONDS=30
TAB close
TAB T=2
'Wait for the answer
'
'
tab open
TAB T=2
URL GOTO={{MIURLget}}&id={{captid}}

'
'
'
WAIT SECONDS=30
REFRESH
SET answer EVAL("var s=\"{{!EXTRACT}}\"; s.split(' ')[0].split('|')[1]")
SET !EXTRACT {{answer}}
TAB close
TAB T=2
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=ID:* ATTR=ID:g-recaptcha-response CONTENT={{answer}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL
'Execute the callback
URL GOTO = javascript:onSuccess();
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=ID:* ATTR=ID:g-recaptcha-response CONTENT={{answer}}
'Execute the callback
URL GOTO = javascript:onSuccess();
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'Submit form
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:recaptcha-demo-form ATTR=ID:recaptcha-demo-submit

Hum, OK, seen..., you seem to provide full URL(s) and more Info, good...! :D , but FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Again..., read my Sig...)
I told you that 'Free'/'PE' was missing from your FCI, I don't do any "Thinking" until I know the FCI... :idea:

+ You've "decided" to first open a 2nd Thread before following up on this one, that 2nd Thread is of Low Quality, you'll first need to improve the Quality of that 2nd Thread before I will (eventually) answer this one more "deeply"... :idea:

And I haven't "really" read your Script, but I mentioned in your 2nd Thread that I ("normally") don't help for Captcha... But OK, maybe-maybe, you never know...
(I only "hope" your 2nd Thread is not "more or less" a Duplicate of this current Thread, which would also be a "Show-Killer" to help you on this one...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
mendozaomarxd

Post by mendozaomarxd » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:39 am

If you mean that if I have a free imacros account, if I have a free Imacros account, I am new to using the imacros method and doing script, I ask you for a bit of patience since I learn by my own resources, thanks for the clarification
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:54 am

Grrr..., OK, I guess I'm wasting a bit my time with you, as you deleted your last Reply "in the meantime", still visible in my Quote, ah-ah...!
And you've also "reported" your OP on some "Fake" Reason: :?
Report details
Report reason: Warez

Reported by mendozaomarxd « 03/01/2021 - 06:22
The message contains links to illegal or pirated software.
... as your OP doesn't contain any Link(s) at all, ah-ah...! :roll:

The Forum Admin usually handles Reports, but is on holiday currently, I don't "agree" with your "Report", so I'll close it "tomorrow", unless the Forum Admin still comes and checks the Forum in the meantime..., and you can still "report" my previous Post if you want my Quote to be removed, I'll leave that Report for the Forum Admin to handle when he's back from holiday, even if "again" I wouldn't agree to it (on "Warez/Links to illegal Software/etc..."), I checked all the Links, nothing is "illegal"/"copyrighted", ah-ah...! :oops:

(But I'll let him decide... 8) - Well, he's the "Big Boss" anyway, ah-ah...!! :P ) ))

>>>
mendozaomarxd wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:39 am
If you mean that if I have a free imacros account, if I have a free Imacros account, I am new to using the imacros method and doing script, I ask you for a bit of patience since I learn by my own resources, thanks for the clarification

Yep, exactly what I meant, so OK, you are using v10.1.0 for CR 'Free', but hum..., your original Script in your first Post was using quite a few User-Defined Vars ("section" etc...) but such Vars are not supported in the 'Free' Version, you can only use '!VAR[1-3]'... :!:

>>>

Then hum, with FCI mentioned, I would now have all "Conditions" required to have a Look at your Script (that you've deleted), if I have a Solution for you, but you'd need to (re)post that Script "officially" without re-deleting it again or re-reporting some Post to get it deleted, if you want some Help, my Replies will remain visible for other Users and the whole Community... :idea:

(Anything you post on a Tech Forum like ours gets indexed by all major Search Engines within Seconds, so trying to delete stg is a bit "useless" anyway, within 30 Min, it gets replicated and cached on 100 Mirror-Servers all over the World anyway... :roll: )
Last edited by chivracq on Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mendozaomarxd

Post by mendozaomarxd » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:28 am

I thought my question was spam so I wrote it down as spam I did not do it with the intention of inconvenience, the truth is I appreciate your collaboration and I understand that it wastes your time, the truth is I am very new to scheduling, I appreciate that your response time has been taken
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:20 am

mendozaomarxd wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:28 am
I thought my question was spam so I wrote it down as spam I did not do it with the intention of inconvenience, the truth is I appreciate your collaboration and I understand that it wastes your time, the truth is I am very new to scheduling, I appreciate that your response time has been taken

Yeah well, if your Qt was "Spam", I wouldn't have approved it in the first place, ah-ah...! :wink:

But OK, anyway..., I've now closed your Report on your OP... :|
See my previous Replies if you "want" some further "Action" or some Help on your Qt...
mendozaomarxd

Post by mendozaomarxd » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:26 am

Of course, my intention is not to bother or damage the site, the truth is, the imacros environment is nice. I might know what possibilities there are for my script to work in this environment, using PROMPT, but as I suggest I am new so bear with me I am assimilating all the information LOL