Loop Macro: Twitter/Retweet Scrolling down a Page.

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Loop Macro: Twitter/Retweet Scrolling down a Page.

Post by chivracq » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:38 am

buon_vi1cobehp wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:59 am
hi all.I'm a newbie, you can help me. I want to create n loops

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=34  ---1
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=34  ---2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=34 ----n
Thank you

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://twitter.com/Naunaback/with_replies
wait seconds=5
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=34
wait seconds=5
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#react-root>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>MAIN>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>SECTION>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>ARTICLE>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>SPAN" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(528,1448)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#layers>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV" BUTTON=0

OK, I'm being "nice" and approved your Thread, while you'd "normally" have to wait 24h for opening Duplicates... (Seen as "Spam"...)

(F)CIM...! :mrgreen:
=> Read my Sig..., and the Forum Rules that you didn't read...! :idea:

Thread Title = "loop imacros"
=> Then yep, simply use the 'Loop' Button in the iMacros Side-Panel, I would think..., what is the Pb...? :P

Scripts with the 'EVENT' Mode are very difficult to follow if you don't post any Comments, so I don't really understand what your "KEY=34 [1-n]" is meant for and supposed to do, and what you want actually... :?

And hum..., I usually don't help for Social Media... (Just saying...)
But OK, maybe I can still help, if the Func that you want is "generic enough" to also be "useful" for other Users, especially because of the 'EVENT' Mode in your Script... :idea:

>>>

And big-big-re-hum, I hope you'll "behave" on the Forum, you are probably the first Vietnamese User allowed to post on the Forum since about 2 years now, I think, as 99% of Users with a VN IP are always Fake/Spammers, so I hope I didn't make a "Mistake" by approving your Thread... and that you are really looking for Help... :idea:
(And I'm already "impressed" that you speak Indonesian, ah-ah...! :? )

>>>

EDIT [2021-03-22] as I notice the User got their Account deleted, and all their Posts also got deleted in the "Process", so I become the "proud" Owner of this Thread...! :P
=> I'm making the Thread Title a bit more Descriptive about its Content to make that Thread a bit more "useful" and easier to find for other Users, even if the whole Thread remains of rather Low Quality, but tja, all Threads about Social Media are nearly always Low Quality anyway... :roll:
Thread/Content is still "complete", Thanks to my Quotes of OP and further Replies from @OP... :)

=> Original Thread Title: "loop imacros" => "Loop Macro: Twitter/Retweet Scrolling down a Page."
Last edited by chivracq on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: loop imacros

Post by chivracq » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:02 pm

buon_vi1cobehp wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:49 pm
I want to retweet and like my profile
from page 1---> page n

Hum, OK..., "retweet", I understand; "like my profile", I don't really understand; and "from page 1---> page n", I don't understand either, i don't "see" any Pages on 'Twitter', at least on the Link/Page you provided... :?

But "good News" then, as you seem to be a "real" User... Welcome to the Forum then... :D

OK, good "Luck" with other (Advanced) Users if anybody understands what you mean and what you want, and is willing to help you..., I don't help personally with Social Media... but again..., you should read the Forum Rules to improve the "Quality" of your OP and start by mentioning your FCI like I asked you... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:56 pm

chivracq wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:02 pm
"from page 1---> page n", I don't understand either, i don't "see" any Pages on 'Twitter', at least on the Link/Page you provided... :?
I think page 1 is like 10 tweets then the next 10 tweets in the browser (with scroll function).
chivracq wrote:
But "good News" then, as you seem to be a "real" User... Welcome to the Forum then... :D
With videoident? I not trust your vision as "real" user. :lol:
chivracq wrote:
OK, good "Luck" with other (Advanced) Users if anybody understands what you mean and what you want, and is willing to help you...,
With payment, yes. Otherwise, no. :wink:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:28 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:56 pm
chivracq wrote:
"from page 1---> page n", I don't understand either, i don't "see" any Pages on 'Twitter', at least on the Link/Page you provided... :?
I think page 1 is like 10 tweets then the next 10 tweets in the browser (with scroll function).

Hum, OK, you might be right, and that makes sense as "KEY=34" seems to be for the 'PgDn' Key on the Keyboard, which indeed scrolls down on the Page "Page by Page", or "Screen by Screen"...

But tja...!, would be easier if @OP would put some Comments in their Script explaining what each Step/Statement is supposed to do, Scripts with the 'EVENT' Mode are always pretty difficult to "follow"/"reconstruct", especially if "stg" doesn't work (anymore), and with 'KEY' Commands we also need to find out what that Key is...
And I consider it's not "our Role" to play "little Detective" to understand what a Script is doing or supposed to do... :|

>>>
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:
With videoident? I not trust your vision as "real" user. :lol:

Yeah well, since about 2 years approx I think, or maybe 3 now..., 99% of Users with a Vietnamese IP are nearly always Spammers or Fake Users, exactly like Chinese IP's/Users were doing "before" until nearly all their IP's got banned from most Forums and Websites, but VN IP's/Users are now doing exactly the same... I'm nearly "surprised" each time time "they" still manage to find some new IP's that haven't been banned yet... :o

But..., tja..., that's a "stupid Game", and a waste of time for everybody, I would think... :(
And they can't even use iMacros "correctly" to do that, ah-ah...! :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen:

>>>
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:
OK, good "Luck" with other (Advanced) Users if anybody understands what you mean and what you want, and is willing to help you...,
With payment, yes. Otherwise, no. :wink:

Tja..., I'm not surprised, ah-ah...! :wink:
chivracq

Re: Loop Macro: Twitter/Retweet Scrolling down a Page.

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:18 am

Hum, for Info, I've edited my first Post/Reply in this Thread as the User got their Account deleted and all their Posts with it, so that Post of mine now becomes the OP for the whole Thread..., + edited the Thread Title to make it a bit more Descriptive... 8)
chivracq wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:38 am
EDIT [2021-03-22] as I notice the User got their Account deleted, and all their Posts also got deleted in the "Process", so I become the "proud" Owner of this Thread...! :P
=> I'm making the Thread Title a bit more Descriptive about its Content to make that Thread a bit more "useful" and easier to find for other Users, even if the whole Thread remains of rather Low Quality, but tja, all Threads about Social Media are nearly always Low Quality anyway... :roll:
Thread/Content is still "complete", Thanks to my Quotes of OP and further Replies from @OP... :)

=> Original Thread Title: "loop imacros" => "Loop Macro: Twitter/Retweet Scrolling down a Page."
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:39 am

chivracq wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:18 am
Hum, for Info, I've edited my first Post/Reply in this Thread as the User got their Account deleted and all their Posts with it, so that Post of mine now becomes the OP for the whole Thread..., + edited the Thread Title to make it a bit more Descriptive... 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:59 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:39 am
chivracq wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:18 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah...!, No Comment, ah-ah...!! :twisted:

But hum..., I guess with the new (Descriptive) Title I gave, we can probably expect a whole "Wave" of "Super-Twitters" who will all want to post in this Thread, ah-ah...!! :shock: