Problem with ONDOWNLOAD - Incorrect file name when page error is found in between array list

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
kacharuk

Problem with ONDOWNLOAD - Incorrect file name when page error is found in between array list

Post by kacharuk » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:57 am

Hi,

I'm trying to pull P&L data from a website by looping company TAX IDs. And save the Excel export using TAX ID as file name as well.
Some of the page will return error (Error 500--Internal Server Error) and I need the script to continue with the next TAX IDs in the Array (using EVAL)
So I put !ERRORIGNORE YES, but while the page URL will continue to loop just fine, the filename is incorrect.
For example, from below code, I have 3 tax IDs:
1. 0845562003531
2. 0833546001268
3. 0105543043901

TAX ID #1: page will load fine, Excel file is named correctly.
TAX ID #2: page will return Error 500. No Excel file created.
TAX ID #3: page will load fine, BUT Excel file is named with TAX ID#2's instead of of #3.

This problem is not observed if all the TAX IDs lead to page that can load successfully.

Perhaps ERRORIGNORE is not the right solution? Any advice please?

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1010 RECORDER=CR

SET !VAR1 EVAL("['0845562003531','0833546001268','0105543043901'][{{!LOOP}} - 1];")

URL GOTO=https://datawarehouse.dbd.go.th/fin/profitloss/5/{{!VAR1}}
WAIT SECONDS=5

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE={{!VAR1}}.xls WAIT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:XLS