Is it possible with Imacros ?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Rotoloyo

Post by Rotoloyo » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:53 am

Hi everybody, glad to join your community !
I'm looking to automate my activity on Facebook for my business (I post on other people's facebook groups, I answer to members's post on these groups). Is it possible to do this with Imacros ?
Thanks a lot :)
chivracq

Re: Is it possible with Imacros ?

Post by chivracq » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:23 pm

Rotoloyo wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:53 am
Hi everybody, glad to join your community !
I'm looking to automate my activity on Facebook for my business (I post on other people's facebook groups, I answer to members's post on these groups). Is it possible to do this with Imacros ?
Thanks a lot :)

Alright, this is a bit your "Lucky Day", you are going to be part of an "Experiment"...! 8)

I was going to disapprove your Thread like I usually do with the following Disapproval, but I changed my Mind at the last moment...:
Thread disapproved, User notified, Reason(s):
- Non-Descriptive Thread Title, not compliant with the Forum Rules...

@User, please read the Forum Rules and give a Descriptive Title to your Thread, "Is it possible with xxx?" is a bit useless on a Tech Forum...

(The 'General' Sub-Forum is then the correct one to reopen your Thread...)

>>>

Post details
Posted by Rotoloyo » 27/04/2021 - 11:53

[...]

=> Now that your Thread still got approved, can you improve its Quality to make it pass the Forum Rules...?
=> Can you give a Descriptive Title to your Thread...?

The Answer to your Qt (Question) is actually already on the Forum... You did spend some time already searching the Forum and reading some Threads, if you didn't find it, that means you didn't use the "right" Keywords to search the Forum...
=> What Keywords did you or would you use to search the Forum to find an Answer or at least related/similar Threads on the Forum...?

=> Then those Keywords should be present in your Thread Title and you will have your "Descriptive Thread Title"...! :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...