To start another IIM after an IIM is completed.

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
cmseng

To start another IIM after an IIM is completed.

Post by cmseng » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:15 am

Hi all,

Anyone here can please guide me how to start another iim after an iim is completed.

Please write me the code directly instead refer to any other page.

Thank you.
Last edited by cmseng on Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
chivracq

Re: To start another IIM after an IIM is completed.

Post by chivracq » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:01 am

cmseng wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:15 am
Hi all,

Anyone here can play guide me how to start another imm after an imm is completed.

Thank you.

Thread approved but the Quality is very Low..., I edited your Thread Title to already correct 3 "Typos"... :shock:
And it's not "IMM" but "IIM", I didn't correct the Body of your Post... :idea:

"Low Qlt"...:
=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., and the Forum Rules that you didn't bother to read... :idea: )

"Didn't bother to read the Forum Rules" = also "Didn't bother to read any Documentation", I have the "Feeling"...

=> "Anyone here can play guide me how to start another imm after an imm is completed."
Yep-yep, the Forum is here with (Advanced) Users to "guide" other Users...! 8)

=> "Please write me the code directly instead refer to any other page."
Ah-ah...!, that's a "funny one" and I'm "afraid" not the Way the Forum or any Tech Forum on Internet is "working", ah-ah...! :lol: :roll:
You need to do your "part of the job", and "we" (Advanced Users) will help you if you get stuck "somewhere", but nobody will be writing your Script for you, ah-ah...! :idea:

=> So..., what have you tried, and where do you get stuck...? :?:
(But we need your FCI as a start, and add it to the Top of your OP... :!: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
cmseng

Post by cmseng » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:52 am

chivracq wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:01 am
cmseng wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:15 am
Hi all,

Anyone here can play guide me how to start another imm after an imm is completed.

Thank you.

Thread approved but the Quality is very Low..., I edited your Thread Title to already correct 3 "Typos"... :shock:
And it's not "IMM" but "IIM", I didn't correct the Body of your Post... :idea:

"Low Qlt"...:
=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., and the Forum Rules that you didn't bother to read... :idea: )

"Didn't bother to read the Forum Rules" = also "Didn't bother to read any Documentation", I have the "Feeling"...

=> "Anyone here can play guide me how to start another imm after an imm is completed."
Yep-yep, the Forum is here with (Advanced) Users to "guide" other Users...! 8)

=> "Please write me the code directly instead refer to any other page."
Ah-ah...!, that's a "funny one" and I'm "afraid" not the Way the Forum or any Tech Forum on Internet is "working", ah-ah...! :lol: :roll:
You need to do your "part of the job", and "we" (Advanced Users) will help you if you get stuck "somewhere", but nobody will be writing your Script for you, ah-ah...! :idea:

=> So..., what have you tried, and where do you get stuck...? :?:
(But we need your FCI as a start, and add it to the Top of your OP... :!: )
TQ for approved the thread.

I have a long long iim, it's always crash when running because it was too long.
I gonna separate it to 2 (ABC.iim and DEF.iim)
Let's say, when ABC.iim is end, it'll auto start the DFG.iim.
Any thing to add into bottom of ABC.iim so that it'll auto "JUMP" to DFG.iim?
I tried iimPlay("DEF.iim"), I got the error "can not parse macros line"

TQ in advanced.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:25 am

cmseng wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:52 am
TQ for approved the thread.

I have a long long iim, it's always crash when running because it was too long.
I gonna separate it to 2 (ABC.iim and DEF.iim)
Let's say, when ABC.iim is end, it'll auto start the DFG.iim.
Any thing to add into bottom of ABC.iim so that it'll auto "JUMP" to DFG.iim?
I tried iimPlay("DEF.iim"), I got the error "can not parse macros line"

TQ in advanced.

OK, good, you've edited your OP to correct x2 "imm" => "iim"..., very good...! :wink:

But you missed the "CIM" part... :(
I don't do any "Thinking" in a Thread until FCI has been mentioned, preferably at the very Top of your OP like I already mentioned...

>>>

And take it "easy" with Quoting, you don't need to quote yourself again when replying..., that doesn't really help for "Readability" of the Thread... :idea:
(But OK, don't worry too much about that, I'll be able to "clean" and "simplify" the Thread "afterwards" to make it easier to read for other Users, if needed..., (and I'm used to do that), focus on the "Quality" for the moment..., and "Quality" begins by reading the Forum Rules + mentioning your FCI, ah-ah...! :idea: )

>>>

EDIT:
Oh...!, and one more "Thing" :roll: , I wasn't going to read your previous Reply until you'd have mentioned your FCI, by my "Anti-Spam-Eye" caught some "gonna" somewhere..., oops...! :shock:
=> Not good...!, I'm completely "allergic" towards fake "gonna-gonna-wanna-wanna" Chicago Gangsta-Slang, please use Standard English on the Forum, you don't need to "pretend" you speak "fluent" Chicago-Street-Kiddos-Gangsta-Slang with a Malaysian IP, while your English is very approx..., ah-ah...! :!:

Your "TQ" is not very "Standard" either, but I understood it as "Thank You", correct me if I'm wrong... :|
(I use Abbreviations also myself, that I think are a bit "common" and easy to understand, unless the User is using 'GoogleTranslate' to communicate, then I try to use very "plain" and "common" Standard English...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...