LOGIN Button greyed out on Execution of Script

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mukeshccu

LOGIN Button greyed out on Execution of Script

Post by mukeshccu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:59 am

Hi !!

I am using imacros fro chrome. I have recorded a script (as below). The script gets executed but the login button is greyed out and it does not proceed further.
But if i manually add/delete any word, space in the user form, only then the login button gets activated.

I request your help & guidance on how to get the script executed further and login activated (screenshot enclosed). Thanks in advance...

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1011 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://www.axisbank.com/
TAG POS=3 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Login
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:custid CONTENT=<SP>XXXXXX
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:usrname CONTENT=XXXXXXX
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:usrpwd CONTENT=XXXXXXXX
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:loginBtn
Attachments
2.JPG
1.JPG
Last edited by mukeshccu on Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chivracq

Re: LOGIN Button greyed out on Execution of Script

Post by chivracq » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:14 pm

mukeshccu wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:59 am
HI !!

I AM USING IMACROS FRO CHROME. I HAVE RECORDED A SCRIPT (AS BELOW). THE SCRIPT GETS EXECUTED BUT THE LOGIN BUTTON IS GREYED OUT AND IT DOES NOT PROCEED FURTHER.
BUT IF I MANUALLY ADD/DELETE ANY WORD, SPACE IN THE USER FORM, ONLY THEN THE LOGIN BUTTON GETS ACTIVATED.

I REQUEST YOUR HELP & GUIDANCE ON HOW TO GET THE SCRIPT EXECUTED FURTHER AND LOGIN ACTIVATED (SCREENSHOT ENCLOSED). THANKS IN ADVANCE...

VERSION BUILD=1011 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://www.axisbank.com/
TAG POS=3 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Login
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:custid CONTENT=<SP>XXXXXX
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:usrname CONTENT=XXXXXXX
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:usrpwd CONTENT=XXXXXXXX
WAIT SECONDS=1

Hum-hum-hum...!

- Thread moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum, it has nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' one... :!:

Re-hum-hum...!
- You never followed up on your previous Thread from 4 years ago where I had asked you to give a Descriptive Title to your Thread, and to read the Forum Rules... :roll: :shock:

=> Woaw...!, this one has a Descriptive Title, I'm "impressed"...! :o :D , but you still haven't read the Forum Rules, where Users are explicitly asked NOT to use ALL-CAPS in their Thread Title + Body, grrr...! :roll:
- I've already edited your Thread Title, can you convert the Content of the Body to some "normal" Casing...? :!:
A few Words in ALL-CAPS are OK, (or even recommended for iMacros Commands), and Capitals at the beginning of Words are perfectly fine, and you can "play" with Bold and Italic, but using ALL-CAP everywhere is considered "SHOUTING" on a Tech Forum, and the "best way" to not get any Help... :idea:

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also, + the Forum Rules...)
=> iMacros for CR v10.1.1, 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial'...?, CR103...?, OS...?

>>>

But OK, being "nice" for this one, but I hope you'll "follow up" and will also finally follow up after 4 years on your previous Thread and finish it "a bit correctly", + react on all Points I mentioned... :idea:

So OK, Script and URL provided, then I was able to have a Look at this Site, and yep indeed, I was able to reproduce, but from some "quick Testing", I manage to get the 'Login' Button activated by using the 'EVENT' Mode for the 'Password' Input Field, like in:

'URL GOTO=https://idp.axisbank.co.in/mib/Welcome#!

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:custid CONTENT=My_Corp_ID
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:usrname CONTENT=My_Login_ID
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:loginForm ATTR=ID:usrpwd CONTENT=XXXXXXXX
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#usrpwd" CHARS="My_Password"
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
PAUSE
I didn't try clicking on the 'Login' Button (manually or from the Script), but it gets activated...
(And the 'WAIT' Statements are not even needed...)

[Tested on iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3, Win10_Pro, but I "expect" the same Script/Method to work also in your FCI in CR...]

Nearly a "pity" the 'EVENT' Mode works directly on this Site, I would have found it "interesting" to play with the nice 'Virtual Keyboard' they provide on this Site..., nice...! :twisted: :P

Oh...!?, and funny to notice their "Copyright© 2013-2018, Axis Bank | All Rights Reserved.", this is now 2022, ah-ah...! :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
mukeshccu

Re: LOGIN Button greyed out on Execution of Script

Post by mukeshccu » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:38 pm

I apologize for not reading the forum rules and posting my query randomly. I will ensure reading and then posting hereon.