"iMacros for Chrome" started debugging this browser

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
carolinokim

"iMacros for Chrome" started debugging this browser

Post by carolinokim » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:05 am

VERSION BUILD=1011 TRIAL VERSION
Windows 10 64 bit
Version 107.0.5304.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hello, TAG works fine for me but EVENT it not. Whenever I use EVENT line, the browser I use shows me a "iMacros for Chrome" started debugging this browser below the URL box. I tried to test it in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge also in various website but still the same problem. Aside from it is annoying, sometimes the script are not running. I tried to fix it by adding a "chrome.exe --enable-logging --v=1" in the shortcut browser target which I found in https://support.google.com/chrome/a/ans ... 1282?hl=en but didn't fix.

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#submitBtnAlt1" BUTTON=0 MODIFIERS="ctrl"
I also tried https://demo.imacros.net/Automate/FormSubmitConfirm, it works for me but still facing the message,
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-10-31 145020.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-31 145020.jpg (7.85 KiB) Viewed 6408 times