Extract from embedded map and keyboard press enter help

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
zltzesty

Extract from embedded map and keyboard press enter help

Post by zltzesty » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:09 pm

Need help extracting locations from embedded Google map. My script is:

VERSION BUILD=1011 RECORDER=CR
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !DATASOURCE File.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 1
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
URL GOTO=https://www.gopenske.com/locations
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:autoz CONTENT={{!COL1}}
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:Service<SP>Stations
TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:100<SP>miles
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS KEYS="[37,13]"
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:loc_inf&&HTM:* EXTRACT=HTM
SAVEAS TYPE= EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=*

I have a few problems. (1) I need to simulate the keyboard press enter key. iMacros will pull from my datasource for the loop of different states in the locations field. There is no submit button for the field, and iMacros does not record when I press enter on my keyboard after I input the location. I have tried EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* KEY=13 to simulate the enter on keyboard. This does not work. And during the extract, I get the message that ‘iMacros for Chrome started debugging this browser’. (2) I want to extract all locations. This script extracts the first address info only.
Please help me correct my script for this extract to work.

I am using Windows 10, Chrome Version 107.0.5304.88, and iMacros Personal edition.