Random Selecting

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ainokea74

Random Selecting

Post by ainokea74 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:58 pm

I was wondering if there is a way for the macro to select random...say there is a picture that pops up and you need to select the right one but its always in a diffrent order is there a way to save the picture with the word and every time it pops up the macro knows to pick that picture..??
mknoll1

Post by mknoll1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:58 pm

Image Recognition Plugin
ainokea74

Post by ainokea74 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:01 am

im not really good with macros how do i set it up so i have it recongize it..???
ainokea74

Post by ainokea74 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:52 am

Ok i figured out the Image Recognition Plugin..

is there a way for your macro to be customized so if that image does not come up but another one does that you have saved in datasource file it will automatically pick that image..?? as in a OR command or IF command..??[/u]
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:11 am

You can search for two images one after the other.

See also: http://wiki.imacros.net/FAQ#Q:_Are_ther ... anguage.3F