finding and replacing or deleting text and image lins

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
cerveja

finding and replacing or deleting text and image lins

Post by cerveja » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:29 am

How can I do this? Basically I have hundreds of ebay listings to revise since bidpay is no longer in business. I would like a macro to search for the bidpay image link, highlight it and delete it and delete the text beside it. Not all of my listings have that so I'd like to make that bart of the macro boolean like an if then statement. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Marlon

Re: finding and replacing or deleting text and image lins

Post by Marlon » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 am

Very good question - Tech Support has been dodging these questions. Is the program capable of deleting and adding new text?
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: finding and replacing or deleting text and image lins

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:14 am

Hello,
Marlon wrote: Very good question - Tech Support has been dodging these questions. Is the program capable of deleting and adding new text?
Where? Can you give me an example (a url)? If you do this on a web interface, then iMacros can certainly do it.
Regards,

Marcia