Wrong Click

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
rif

Wrong Click

Post by rif » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 am

Hi there,
My problem is resolved !
Last edited by rif on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
rif

Post by rif » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:48 pm

nobody's can't help me?
mknoll1

Post by mknoll1 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:13 pm

THe bold commands are positional clicks that pick a specific location on the screen and click there. If the screen is a different size then they won't work. When you recorded there was a command that said something like SIZE X=801 Y=602 that you deleted. I would recommend rerecording with that command in there and ensuring that you do not resize the window during playback.

In addition if you can find any other click method than Winclick to make those commands it will be better since Winclick is the most unreliable method for creating script commands.
rif

Post by rif » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Thanks for your response mknoll1 but, i don't have resize the window during playback... i'll check again this evening (GMT+1) lol