Hiding Download progress status window!

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
forte

Hiding Download progress status window!

Post by forte » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi!

I am using IMacros in my application to scrape data from a website which also involved downloading of a PDF file. I run IMacros browser in Tray mode (it resided in the system tray while running). While downloading the PDF file, a status window showing progress of PDF file downloaded is shown on the taskbar. I want to hide that status window as well. Can you please suggest a solution for that?

Thanks in Advance!
Forte!
mknoll1

Re: Hiding Download progress status window!

Post by mknoll1 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:41 pm

That window always seems to come up for me as well. If you can try running the macro from the task scheduler as a user that is not logged in to the machine and you won't see it because it will be visible only to the other user.