Certificate Selection still broken

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mknoll1

Certificate Selection still broken

Post by mknoll1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:28 pm

I can not record the selection of a certificate using version 6.14 in IE6 and windows XP sp2. THe selection screen comes up but the iopus protion is blank and when I select a certificate it records as "ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=" with no number in it. Even if I adjust the line to have a number it does not function correctly on replay.
Tech Support

Re: Certificate Selection still broken

Post by Tech Support » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Strange, this issue should have been fixed already. But I confirmed it with https://www.sdn.sap.com/

We will look into this ASAP.
mknoll1

Post by mknoll1 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:09 pm

ALso I requested a while back that there be a function that allowed you not to select a certificate. THere is a cancel button on the certificate selection box but there is no way to record it in Iopus. THe command could be ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=-1 or ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=CANCEL but I would really appreciate a way to not choose a certificate. THe reason this feature is useful is that some sites allow for the use of a cert or a username and password. When I have customers using both then I have to put them on different machines, or under separate users which is a pain.
aschwem

Post by aschwem » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:04 pm

For my uses the following is happening:

ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=1
ONSECURITYDIALOG BUTTON=YES CONTINUE=YES
URL GOTO=https://somewebsite.com
WAIT SECONDS=2.01
DS CMD=KEY X=0 Y=0 CONTENT=mypassword

When it opens the URL, not only does it not select a certificate, but it seems to report a security dialog moment, either way when it gets to the url stage I can't issues commands to move forward. What i need to do is select a certificate and then enter a password before the full URL is loaded. I'll post this as a separate topic in case this functionality is not related to a certificate automation issue.

Thanks and I love the product! Please help!

-Adam
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:13 pm

This issue is fixed since iMacros V6.20 Beta 2 :)

http://www.iopus.com/imacros/support/changelog/

The new command syntax is
ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=3 BUTTON=OK/CANCEL