Shared iMacros: Peoplesoft and Agile PLM

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
juzamjedi

Shared iMacros: Peoplesoft and Agile PLM

Post by juzamjedi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:35 am

Hello world,

My company heavily uses two web-based applications: "Peoplesoft" and "Agile PLM". I'm wondering if anyone else on here has already developed a library of useful iMacros for these applications? I didn't find anything when I tried searching http://del.icio.us/imacros/agile and http://del.icio.us/imacros/peoplesoft.

I'm going to need these anyway and don't mind sharing with the world, but why re-invent the wheel if this has already been solved. Thank you and look forward to automating some of these tasks away
Tech Support

Re: Shared iMacros: Peoplesoft and Agile PLM

Post by Tech Support » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Sorry, I am not aware of such libraries, too. The Peoplesoft users we know from our daily tech support seem to have more specialized macros to automate company specific tasks. But if you create more general purpose macros it would be great if you can share them!

Ann
nagel.erp

Re: Shared iMacros: Peoplesoft and Agile PLM

Post by nagel.erp » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:51 am

Maybe the thread is already dead. If not, did anybody succeed in starting from the login page and enter any components and finally perform any data entry and save?