Task Scheduler - When Is it going to be fixed ?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
drewnrupe

Task Scheduler - When Is it going to be fixed ?

Post by drewnrupe » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:31 pm

I appreciate that you can not always predict the work involved in a modification, HOWEVER this line of " we are working on it" is now wearing a bit thin.

We have no idea whether this is an "any day now" situation, or to gear up for another 3 month wait.

can you PLEASE give some idea of when we should expect a fix to this problem which is a total drop dead problem for our installations.

Without a target date I will have to come up with new solution as we cannot insist that people remove security patches - not to mention the potential liability of making this suggestion and them experiencing a problem.

I am not asking for the impossible - JUST SOME INFORMATION !!!!!!

Has anyone come up with a solution or alternative product that addresses this ?

Thanks

Andrew
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:43 pm

I really appreciate your patience while we researched the problem.

Good news: We found a solution and are now implementing it. We will release an IIM update that solves this issue next week already!

Ann
bem

Post by bem » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:52 pm

Hi Andrew and Ann,
youre spoking about a problem here ... "What problem" ???
Nice that it will be fix very soon ... but ... please let us all know what
sort/kind of problem it is.
Thanks and Regards...
Bernd
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:35 pm

Bem, the title of the post is a bit misleading. It actually refers to an issue with the download manager, please see http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?t=414

But as we already said, it will be fixed soon.
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:20 pm

A patch is available now. Please see http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?t=414