Please get in touch with me on my Macro Creation Request

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
lanaa

Please get in touch with me on my Macro Creation Request

Post by lanaa » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi,

I used your web form to submit a web macro creation request.
It seems to be broken because I did not receive any email from you with my ticket# and login to support.

Could someone let me know how I can check to see if my request was received?
Do you still do custom macro creations?

Thank you

-L
mknoll1

Re: Please get in touch with me on my Macro Creation Request

Post by mknoll1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:14 pm

I may be able to help you out with some custom macro creation. Please E-mail me what you need to mknoll1 at gmail dot com and I will be happy to look at it and give you an idea of what I would charge.
lanaa

Looking for a programmer to implement macro

Post by lanaa » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:17 am

Sounds great.

The macro will need to be implemented in a programming language supported by iMacros.
It will need to read into memory a comma delimeted file with multiple lines, each line containing 4 values.

It will need to access a webpage from the 3rd party service. This webpage is dynamically generated, the fields do have ids but long ones generated from code from the array. The macro will need to be able to extract values from the webpage, do some basic math on the values and set the new values.

The macro will require writing a nested loop. Algorithmic help is available. I am a programmer myself but I am not familiar with iMacros to execute this.

Will get in touch with everyone interested.

-L

P.S. If I find the right person for this project who can implement this script, there will be more similar scripts to implement.
HiDefinitionStudios

Post by HiDefinitionStudios » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:47 pm

We create professional web mining/scraping applications for customers using IMacro as the core. Contact us if you are still looking for this to be completed.
http://www.HiDefinitionStudios.com
HW/SW engineering, Data Mining/Web scraping services.
LAPIII

Post by LAPIII » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 pm

HiDefenitionStudios, I can't go anywhere in your website either in Firefox 3 nor Internet explorer 7!