need tech support

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
fiaskoe

need tech support

Post by fiaskoe » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:40 am

whenever i attempt to edit a macro, an alert appears saying, "Can not start editor located at:"

i cant edit anything or enter macros, please help??
fiaskoe

Re: need tech support

Post by fiaskoe » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:43 am

bump
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 pm

What version of iMacros are you using?
mknoll1

Post by mknoll1 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:23 pm

I assume that if you opened windows explorer and went to your macros folder you coudl open the macros with notepad or some other text editor right?

Under tools --> options --> Paths what do you have listed under Path Macro editor? Does it resolve to a program that can open text files? My guess is that it does not. There is no error checking on that field so if you typed in the address and got it wrong you shoudl get this message.