Autosave Feature

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mknoll1

Autosave Feature

Post by mknoll1 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:09 pm

In many programs if you click the close window button you are prompted to save whatever you were working on. Would it be possible to add in a feature where the Imacros browser autosaves the active recording or at least prompts you to save the active recording when you close the window? If this is not clear let me know and I can clarify it.
Tech Support

Re: Autosave Feature

Post by Tech Support » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 pm

To a certain degree, this feature already exists: The current (last) recording is automatically saved in "#current.iim" after the recording is stopped.

But I understand that you prefer a prompt if you close the window during a recording. Thanks for the useful suggestion! I added this feature request to our todo list.