How do you Open Multiple tabs all at once

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Lambo

How do you Open Multiple tabs all at once

Post by Lambo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:08 pm

is there any way you can open 20-40 tabs all at once using imacro in FF. It can easily be done in FF by right clicking on a folder and selecting open all in tabs, but when recording this process with imacros it doesnt read this.

Please some one help me please, or even just help to stop imacro waitin for the page to load untill it loads next tab. I have tried various combinations but all seem to fail:(

i have tried SET! LOADCHECK NO, disabling shockwaves pluggins, many variations of tring to get the tabs to open but nothing can open them all at once.

thank you.
att

Re: How do you Open Multiple tabs all at once

Post by att » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I too would be interested in this ....if anyone knows....
How to configure Cisco Routers
www.ittrainingexpert.info