Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:14 pm
I recorded the script below some time ago and it had been running correctly for a while in Iopus 6.22 on windows XP. The website changed recently and now even going to https://ibcbankonline.ibc.com/ibccorpwe ... login.aspx
in the Imacros browser causes the CPU usage of the Imacros process to go to over 65% and stay there until I terminate the process in the task manager. I am able to go to this website in Firefox and Internet explorer with no problems. I tried running the script in the latest version of I macros (6.30) and got the same result. I have also tried older versions with the same result. Finally I have cleared my cookies and cache so I am at a loss as to how to resolve this. Can you please look into this as I believe it is an issue with the Iopus software..
Code: Select all
SET !TIMEOUT 240
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
SIZE X=801 Y=602
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:MAINFORM ATTR=NAME:txtUserID CONTENT=username
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:MAINFORM ATTR=NAME:txtPassword CONTENT=password
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:MAINFORM ATTR=NAME:btnLogin&&VALUE:Login