Having difficulty using the LDBLCLK function

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
kaylag

Having difficulty using the LDBLCLK function

Post by kaylag » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:34 pm

I am currently testing something that uses AJAX.
Imacros seems to have been working fine up until now, if not a bit fiddly..

I am currently trying to use the right double click function in order to select something. It seems that Imacros ability to pick up the function is very random, sometimes noticing the double click, and at other points not recognising. This is of course a problem as the test script can no longer run.

Has anyone else had any problems with the double click? If not, does anyone have an examples of the double click working?!

Many thanks!
Hannes, Tech Support

Re: Having difficulty using the LDBLCLK function

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 am

Hi,

sorry for responding so lately.

Is there some site that we can use to recreate this issue?
kaylag

Post by kaylag » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:34 am

Hiya

I seemed to have worked out how to make the double click work consistently.

Here is an example of how i got it to work:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:aspnetForm ATTR=NAME:C$M$W$a0$BTNNextWeek
WAIT SECONDS=1
DS CMD=LDBLCLK X=475 Y=663 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.18
DS CMD=CLICK X=475 Y=663 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=3

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:C_M_W_a0_MFAppointment_X_MFPatientSearch_X_TXTPatientName CONTENT=FLAME

(The red is the double click, so an extra click is needed for the imacros software to pick it up)

I was wondering if there was any way of implementing a double click action using the Automatic (defualt) click mode without giving co-ordinates?

Thanks for your help

Kayla
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:08 am

kaylag wrote: I was wondering if there was any way of implementing a double click action using the Automatic (defualt) click mode without giving co-ordinates?
The normal "Click mode" refers to interactions with the web page HTML elements like "follow a link", "select a dropdown's value", etc. they are not simulated mouse clicks as with DS. So there is no double click, there.