Flash buttons

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mreicha

Flash buttons

Post by mreicha » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:49 pm

I'm trying to get IIM to work with a Flex application that we've created. I do an IMAGECLICK to find the button and I can see a white box come up on the button when I play the macro but the button isn't being pushed. I had it working with Macromedia's Flex demos and a white box with a blue outline would show up on the image that was clicked. Can someone tell me why the button isn't being pushed. Thanks!
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:20 pm

Can you send me the URL of the web page and/or the Internet macro that creates the problem? This would allow us to quickly re-create the issue on our test systems.
mreicha

Post by mreicha » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:52 pm

It's an internal URL so I'm not able to send you that link. Here's the code though.
URL GOTO=http:<internal URL>
WAIT SECONDS=2
IMAGECLICK IMAGE=image.bmp CONFIDENCE=95
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:34 am

The macro itself is ok. It seems to be a problem specific to the website.

You can either send the URL directly to us for support, or, if you know of a public website that shows the same behavior post it here.