Flash buttons

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mreicha

Flash buttons

Post by mreicha » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:49 pm

I'm trying to get IIM to work with a Flex application that we've created. I do an IMAGECLICK to find the button and I can see a white box come up on the button when I play the macro but the button isn't being pushed. I had it working with Macromedia's Flex demos and a white box with a blue outline would show up on the image that was clicked. Can someone tell me why the button isn't being pushed. Thanks!
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:20 pm

Can you send me the URL of the web page and/or the Internet macro that creates the problem? This would allow us to quickly re-create the issue on our test systems.
mreicha

Post by mreicha » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:52 pm

It's an internal URL so I'm not able to send you that link. Here's the code though.
URL GOTO=http:<internal URL>
WAIT SECONDS=2
IMAGECLICK IMAGE=image.bmp CONFIDENCE=95
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:34 am

The macro itself is ok. It seems to be a problem specific to the website.

You can either send the URL directly to us for support, or, if you know of a public website that shows the same behavior post it here.