Data Extraction !Var error

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
dombrorj

Data Extraction !Var error

Post by dombrorj » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi,

Edit: I see you can only have up to 3 variables, so I'll just create another imacro to complete the second half of the form. But I'm still having trouble with the following...

I'm essentially trying to copy contents of data filled out on forms, and paste it into a new page. I'm receiving a "RuntimeError: Wrong format of CONTENT value, line: 15" error. This particular variable (and the next one, var5) is a drop down box and I'm trying to enter the extracted values.

Thanks for any help you can suggest.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=6500125 RECORDER=FX
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
TAB T=1
FRAME F=0
'Get the values
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:create_ad_form ATTR=ID:age_min EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}} 
SET !EXTRACT NULL
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:create_ad_form ATTR=ID:age_max EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR2 {{!EXTRACT}} 
SET !EXTRACT NULL
'Now fill in the values
TAB T=2
FRAME F=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:create_ad_form ATTR=ID:age_min CONTENT={{!VAR1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:create_ad_form ATTR=ID:age_max CONTENT={{!VAR2}}
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: Data Extraction !Var error

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 am

Hello,

I suggest you to turn on again !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP so that we see what is being extracted.