Can I use !ENDOFPAGE with coordinates?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
LAPIII

Can I use !ENDOFPAGE with coordinates?

Post by LAPIII » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Instead of selecting an area of a webpage for use with the !ENDOFPAGE cmd., I'd like to just use the coordinates written into macros when recording.
Daniel, Tech Support

Re: Can I use !ENDOFPAGE with coordinates?

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 am

Hello,

!ENDOFPAGE takes an integer value as a parameter, but the integer should be the ordinal position of the object, in source order, as the object appears in the document's all collection. So if you have a method of converting the coordinates in to the ordinal position of the object, then yes.
Daniel, iOpus Support
LAPIII

Post by LAPIII » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Daniel, iOpus wrote: So if you have a method of converting the coordinates in to the ordinal position of the object, then yes.
  1. What do you mean by original position? I thought that the coordinates were the ordinal position of the object.
  2. How would the line of code look?
Daniel, Tech Support

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi,

Ordinal position is the position of the tag in html source code (i.e. 1st tag, 2nd tag, etc.).

Code: Select all

SET !ENDOFPAGE 96
Best regards,
Daniel, iOpus Support