LOOP is not working..... :-( Or am doign wrong?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
soulgeek

LOOP is not working..... :-( Or am doign wrong?

Post by soulgeek » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 am

Folks,

Requirement:
I am Pulling content from a Single CSV, in four Macros at the same time in Firefox.

Design: I have a CSV with 15 Rows for each each macro, so 15*4 = 60 Rows in all. First 15 rows are called in the Macro 1, and so on, then next 15 rows in macro 2 and so on. I am opening all the 4 Macros simultaneously in 4 diffrent Firefox Windows.

My Codes:

For the First Macro:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=6900210    
SET !DATASOURCE product_search.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 4   
SET !LOOP 2   
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
'URL GOTO=http://terrygoodkind.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php
URL GOTO=http://bulliesatwork.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:keyword CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:category CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:main_category CONTENT=21
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:num_results CONTENT=%100
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:num_results CONTENT=9
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=VALUE:submit
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:keyword CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:category CONTENT={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:chkAll CONTENT=YES
PAUSE

For the Second Macro:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=6900210    
SET !DATASOURCE product_search.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 4   
SET !LOOP 16   
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
'URL GOTO=http://terrygoodkind.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php
URL GOTO=http://bulliesatwork.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:category CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:main_category CONTENT=21
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:num_results CONTENT=%100
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:num_results CONTENT=9
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=VALUE:submit
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:category CONTENT={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amaniche/search.php ATTR=NAME:chkAll CONTENT=YES
PAUSE

And the same way for other two macros too.....

In Macro 3, the "SET !LOOP 32 "
In Macro 4, the "SET !LOOP 47 "

Problem:

The first Macro runs fine, from row 2 to row 16th.

Macro 2,3,4 do not work fine. They just do One Loop and after that The Macro Terminated. :-(

Am i missign somethign in the codes?

Thanks All...
soulgeek

Re: LOOP is not working..... :-( Or am doign wrong?

Post by soulgeek » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:39 am

No replies...... :x
Daniel, Tech Support

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello,

Just a guess: you need to setup the "Repeat Macro | Max" to Number_Of_First_Line + Number of lines. So it would be 16 for the 1st macro, 31 for the 2nd etc. That value isn't the amount of times to loop, but the number of the last line to loop.
Daniel, iOpus Support
soulgeek

Post by soulgeek » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Dear Danial,

I am really not sure that i got your reply correctly.

Do you mean to say i have to use:

Repeat Macro 17

In codes?

Can you please tell me where and what changes i have to make to my code. My code is share on top of this post.

Thanks danial
Daniel, Tech Support

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi,

No I didn't mean code, I mean the "Play (loop)" button you play your macros with. You need to set "Max." value next to it.

Best regards,
Daniel, iOpus Support