using tag comand to scroll page in ds mode *The second time*

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
potatoer

using tag comand to scroll page in ds mode *The second time*

Post by potatoer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:53 am

Hello. I am using tag command to scroll the page in direct screen mode.
It works great if need to scroll page just once however there is a site where I need to scroll page then record my mouse movents then scroll the page and record mouse movents again.

The first tag comand works at the begining of the macro however at the later part of the macro the second tag comand does not work even if it is the same comand. Any help would be great
Daniel, Tech Support

Re: using tag comand to scroll page in ds mode *The second time*

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am

Hello,

Could you please post here the URL and the code that you have produced? Are you talking about this topic:
http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?t=9675

Best regards,
Daniel, iOpus Support
potatoer

Post by potatoer » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanx for the reply, no this is a different issue.
It just happens on some forums, I don't have the link right now. I'll post when I encounter this issue again. I just wanted to make sure if it is possible to scroll the page after using Direct Screen commands.
potatoer

Post by potatoer » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Ok, I've figured out why TAG wasn't working. It was beacuse I missed *frame= * and the imacros was in the wrong frame while trying to get to my TAG.
Daniel, Tech Support

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Ah, I see! Good job figuring it out!
Daniel, iOpus Support