It is a free upgrade for all iMacros users with an active upgrade protection. Your current iMacros Version 6 license key works with iMacros 7.
Based on more than eight years of customer feedback, iMacros V7 is a major upgrade with many new features:
- New User Interface, side bar and toolbar
- Super-easy Flash automation and Flash web testing with new computer vision based image search algorithm (also supports Java, Silverlight, Flex and all other technologies.)
- Full Unicode Support
- Full Win 7 Support
- Full IE8 Support including Protected Mode
- Image Recognition Wizard: New Scan command for finding best parameters automatically
- Improved command compatibility between iMacros for Internet Explorer (IE), Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- No more 30 column CSV limit + automatic column detection
- Hide GUI toolbar / sidebar with iimDisplay ("#KIOSKMODE#") or iimInit (-kioskmode), show it with iimDisplay ("#KIOSKMODEOFF#")
- XPath support (useful for hardcore web developers that prefer to manually write their automation scripts)
- Support for !CLIPBOARD
- "..." support (quotation marks can be used instead of <SP>).
- TEST NOW: V6.90 and V7 can be installed and used parallel (Installing V7 does not remove or change V6)
A list of known issues is available at http://wiki.imacros.net/Version_History