- Create Playlists to run a sequence of macros from the GUI or command line
- Automate Printing to PDF/XPS files using Microsoft native print drivers
- Support Encrypted Content (i.e. passwords) with DirectScreen and IMAGECLICK commands
- Encrypt the iMacros Master Password with Windows user credentials
- Directly Retrieve Macro Variable Values with the new iimGet() API method
- And many more…
- Run a search/query macro, and then loop a macro to extract results
- Login, repeat a number of steps, logout
Get It Today!
Macros v12.6 is available now and also includes a number of security improvements and fixes for specific customer issues. Specific details on all improvements in this version can be found in the iMacros 12.6 release notes.
Customers with an active service agreement can download the latest version from the Ipswitch Community or download a free trial of iMacros v12.6 today!
Please note: Professional and Enterprise Edition customers who are upgrading and who also use either iMacros for Chrome or Firefox will need to install the latest File Access for iMacros Extensions module.
The Progress | Ipswitch iMacros Team