Imacros for grammarly automation

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
uptothetop

Imacros for grammarly automation

Post by uptothetop » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:39 am

Hello guys!

I am a content writer and editor and make my living through writing web content. I use grammarly, which is a software to remove spell errors and mistake by giving you suggestion like this as attached in the photo. https://ibb.co/0qHN2vs like this. My problem is I am not a native speaker of english and if my content has too many mistakes, I have to spend hours clicking the suggestion which are the right spelling.
This means If I have around 2000 words piece of content, I need to make least 200 clicks to make it error-free. I am trying to automate it through I macros. I used inspect element, but the value of the button changes as the errors are lowered down.

I am trying for 24 hours. I also tried recording, stopping, and playing, but it didn't worked. Can someone please guide me how to do it

Regards,