Dialog box

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Sewrrat

Dialog box

Post by Sewrrat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:20 pm

Hi I am somewhat new to IMACROS, I have been running a very easy macro for work orders in an asset management program some of the work is very repetitive and I would like to advance my skills. I have come across a problem where a solution would save me a huge amount of time and batteries for my mouse. Within a work order i can run a macro that will change a status or dates, however when I need to change a particular aspect of the work order and it requires me clicking onto a dialog box and then making another selection to get to another selection in order to close the dialog box, it's like it is ignoring the command when the dialog box is open. Image not sure if the image appears or not but this is the dialog box that opens and here is the macro I run for this.

VERSION BUILD=1011 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=http://maxmo03p.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/ma ... tola0ubuhp
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:toolactions_NEXT-tbb_image
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:psuedoForm ATTR=ID:mc8862795_bg_button_listfailurecodes-pb
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:mc36b05ed_tdrow_[C:0]_ttxt-lb[R:1]
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:mc36b05ed_tdrow_[C:0]_ttxt-lb[R:0]

The last two rows are the ones that are giving me trouble, I do use WAIT SECONDS in between
Can anyone see why this is not working?
chivracq

Re: Dialog box

Post by chivracq » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:24 am

Sewrrat wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:20 pm
Hi I am somewhat new to IMACROS, I have been running a very easy macro for work orders in an asset management program some of the work is very repetitive and I would like to advance my skills. I have come across a problem where a solution would save me a huge amount of time and batteries for my mouse. Within a work order i can run a macro that will change a status or dates, however when I need to change a particular aspect of the work order and it requires me clicking onto a dialog box and then making another selection to get to another selection in order to close the dialog box, it's like it is ignoring the command when the dialog box is open.

Code: Select all

[img]http://maxmo03p.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/maximo/ui/?event=loadapp&value=wotrack&uisessionid=1363&_tt=uaam645b547pe8bhtola0ubuhp[/img]

not sure if the image appears or not but this is the dialog box that opens and here is the macro I run for this.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1011 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=http://maxmo03p.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/maximo/ui/?event=loadapp&value=wotrack&uisessionid=1363&_tt=uaam645b547pe8bhtola0ubuhp
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:toolactions_NEXT-tbb_image
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:psuedoForm ATTR=ID:mc8862795_bg_button_listfailurecodes-pb
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:mc36b05ed_tdrow_[C:0]_ttxt-lb[R:1]
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:mc36b05ed_tdrow_[C:0]_ttxt-lb[R:0]
The last two rows are the ones that are giving me trouble, I do use WAIT SECONDS in between
Can anyone see why this is not working?

(F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMacros for CR v10.1.1(...?), 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial'...?, CR96...?, OS...?

=> Always a "good Idea" to read the Forum Rules when you join a Tech Forum... :idea:
=> Mention your FCI for me to read...

And hum, "Dialog box" from your Thread Title + FCI not even mentioned, => doesn't sound like your Thread is specific to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum, I'll probably move it the 'General' one... (once I get a "Chance" to read it...)

And you have some "strange" URL in your OP, about an "Image", => not visible thus, I made the URL visible in my Quote, but I can't open that Page/URL... If you want to post a Screenshot, make sure to upload it directly to the Forum... (Explained in the Forum Rules also... :idea: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...