TAB T=1 doesn't work consistently

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
sjmoll

TAB T=1 doesn't work consistently

Post by sjmoll » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm

I have a macro that I recorded in Firefox. I rarely have multi-tab macros, so typically, I remove "TAB T=1" from my recorded ones, but this one I had left it in.

When I tried to use the same Macro in Chrome, it would sometimes work and sometimes not. If I tried to loop it, it might run once and then stop, run 10 times and stop, or just not run at all.

Removing TAB T=1 from the macro made it work perfectly.

I know the tab stuff isn't fully functional yet, so this is probably known. Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone else runs into trouble and cannot figure it out as the wiki says "TAB T>1 not yet supported".
Tom, Tech Support

Re: TAB T=1 doesn't work consistently

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks for sharing this tip!
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
blackjack

Post by blackjack » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 am

I have been using TAB OPEN NEW to open a new tab. Is this the correct syntax? It seems to work all the time.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:09 am

Blackjack,

The correct syntax would actually be just "TAB OPEN". It might be working with the extra word "NEW" simply because the command is not fully implemented yet or it just ignores everything after the second word.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support