Automate tasks at a certain time?

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
adrianKeith

Automate tasks at a certain time?

Post by adrianKeith » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Is this possible?

What I'd like to do is set up iMacros to logon to a website to click a button at specific times.
We use ADP for payroll at my work and to be honest it's a real pain since I have to be sitting at the computer at the exact time I need to clock-in, lunch out, clock-in and clock-out for the day. I get here the same time every day and I leave at the same time every day. There are times where I will come in and start work immediately without clocking in so I'd like to use iMacros if I can.

I need it to clock me in at 8AM
Lunch-out at 12P or 1P
Clock back in at 1P or 2P
then Clock-out for the day at 5PM

If this is a bit more complicated than what iMacros can handle let me know.
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Automate tasks at a certain time?

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi adrianKeith,

You can easily achieve this with the iMacros commercial edition by using Windows Task Scheduler to schedule the execution of your macro with the iMacros executable (imacros.exe).
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support