HELP!!!

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
VickStiX

HELP!!!

Post by VickStiX » Tue May 10, 2011 12:53 pm

I installed the imacro 1.11 version I think it was, in Chrome 11.0.696.65 on Windows 7 OS but it wasn't working at all. So I looked around the forum for some help, and saw that somebody mentioned that it worked for them, when they installed the 302 beta version. So I installed that, and it doesn't work either. I had NO demo macros in the window at all. Also when I clicked on the folder path in the preferences, I got an error, so I created the folders myself. I ran the record button, but it doesn't save my macro at all. And when I hit play I get an error.
MattBell7

Re: HELP!!!

Post by MattBell7 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:49 pm

have you tried following the steps detailed in this post?

http://forum.iopus.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12632

guessing from your comments you have, what errors are you getting when you try to run your macros? have you tried re-configuring the path to point somewhere that already existed?