trouble with button

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
maxcct

trouble with button

Post by maxcct » Wed May 11, 2011 10:04 am

i've created a macro that works for all of a process with one exception. when you click in the date field it brings up a mini calendar, in which you click on a date then click 'Done':
done.png
done.png (10.08 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
i can't get the macro to work for this part: just recording it gives "TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Done". The html for the element is "<button type="button" class="ui-datepicker-close ui-state-default ui-priority-primary ui-corner-all" onclick="DP_jQuery_1305107887022.datepicker._hideDatepicker();">Done</button>".

any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm using version build 1110311 on chrome (can't get this to work on firefox either)
MattBell7

Re: trouble with button

Post by MattBell7 » Wed May 11, 2011 10:08 am

any chance of a URL? something like that, i'd have to actually try to be able to figure out the code.
maxcct

Re: trouble with button

Post by maxcct » Wed May 11, 2011 10:35 am

damn, apparently people using macros slows this particular system down, so i'm going to have to stick to the old fashioned way. :(

thanks all the same!