action replay problem

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
srikanth

action replay problem

Post by srikanth » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 pm

this product is wonderful, it made my work easy. but i am having some problem during action replay.
i have recorded a macro and played it works fine for me as the macro is in simple text format i have merger few macros and made a single macro.during the replay sometimes i face this problem " RuntimeError: element DIV specified by TXT:confirm was not found, line: 6". well the element exits there when i replay the same macro it works fine.

How to avoid this and is there any workaround for situations, if the macro faces the problem it has to ignore the problem and continue with next steps in the macro and create some log file informing where the problem is found.

help and advice is greatly appreciated.
MattBell7

Re: action replay problem

Post by MattBell7 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 am

to continue just put

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES

before it and SET !ERRORIGNORE NO after it. you won't be able to easily get logging when its occured.