Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:07 am
I am trying to click on a link that is inside a frame but it doesn't work. It totally works fine in IE & Firefox
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Follow