Skip GOTO if current URL is one to go to

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
MB34

Skip GOTO if current URL is one to go to

Post by MB34 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:40 am

How would I skip the GOTO if the current url is equal to the one I want to go to?
chivracq

Re: Skip GOTO if current URL is one to go to

Post by chivracq » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:26 am

MB34 wrote:How would I skip the GOTO if the current url is equal to the one I want to go to?
CIM...! :mrgreen:

This Question has been asked and answered several times already, search the Forum...

And this Functionality should be fairly easy to implement for someone who's been using iMacros for at least 4 years already, from the Date of your Registration on this Forum... Where do you get stuck, what have you tried...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
MB34

Post by MB34 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 am

chivracq wrote:This Question has been asked and answered several times already, search the Forum...
It IS NOT in the docs and I have searched the damn forum. Some help you are, you remind me of the Microsoft MVPs that say RTFM, I call them Most Valuable Pricks.
chivracq wrote:And this Functionality should be fairly easy to implement for someone who's been using iMacros for at least 4 years already, from the Date of your Registration on this Forum
Just because I've been registered here for 4 years doesn't mean I've been "working with" iMacros. I am a web developer but not used to this scripting. I have recorded all my other macros so I have not wrote them on my own.

The documentation on EVAL and using javascript is extemely sparse for the task I've presented.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:20 am

MB34 wrote:
chivracq wrote:This Question has been asked and answered several times already, search the Forum...
It IS NOT in the docs and I have searched the damn forum. Some help you are, you remind me of the Microsoft MVPs that say RTFM, I call them Most Valuable Pricks.
chivracq wrote:And this Functionality should be fairly easy to implement for someone who's been using iMacros for at least 4 years already, from the Date of your Registration on this Forum
Just because I've been registered here for 4 years doesn't mean I've been "working with" iMacros. I am a web developer but not used to this scripting. I have recorded all my other macros so I have not wrote them on my own.

The documentation on EVAL and using javascript is extemely sparse for the task I've presented.
Fair enough... :roll:

But it's funny how it's always the lazy Users who can't even get bothered to read the Forum Rules who expect sbd writing their Script from scratch and who complain when they are asked to mention their Config Info and what they've tried... I guess People come to you and ask you to develop Web-Sites and you do it for the fun and just for the kick of seeing a smile in their eyes... Lucky you...!
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
MrBaseball34

Post by MrBaseball34 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:30 pm

chivracq wrote: I guess People come to you and ask you to develop Web-Sites and you do it for the fun and just for the kick of seeing a smile in their eyes... Lucky you...!
Well, I've been a member of Experts-Exchange for 14 years and also a big contributor to other sites, so, yes, I do a lot of help for FREE. Too bad you don't really understand that.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:02 pm

MrBaseball34 wrote:
chivracq wrote: I guess People come to you and ask you to develop Web-Sites and you do it for the fun and just for the kick of seeing a smile in their eyes... Lucky you...!
Well, I've been a member of Experts-Exchange for 14 years and also a big contributor to other sites, so, yes, I do a lot of help for FREE. Too bad you don't really understand that.
All the Help I provide on this Forum (for Users who bother to read and apply the Forum Rules and read the Documentation and do their part of the job) is for free and in my free time...

I reckon the Sites where you've been a big Contributors are Sites where you enjoy being called a "Dickhead" and where Users don't follow up when you asked them some Questions to try to help them. Different Forums, different Rules... :roll: