Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:35 am
Hey guys I'm brand new to imacro for chrome and I have recently started playing this browser game and I'm trying to create a macro that will click the image until a certain character appears. I have the image clicking part finished and even battling the character when it appears but now I need it to repeatedly click until the certain character(s) appear please and thanks.
The website for the game is http://fay.pkmnjourney.net/
What I have so far
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=8070701 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:http://pkmnjourney.net/rpgs/maps/icefall-caverns.png
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:http://fay.pkmnjourney.net/maps/6 ATTR=NAME:catch
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:http://fay.pkmnjourney.net/wild-battle ATTR=NAME:catch
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Back<SP>to<SP>Map?