change line in a loop?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
1337andre

change line in a loop?

Post by 1337andre » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Hey, i need to change the input tekst i a line between each loop

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=ID:uxNameSearchFirstname CONTENT=(change the tekst here.)

either in numbers ore tekst. how do i get to set up a list for example: 23, 44, 55, 66 , 77, 88 ,99

the first "23" should be written the first time and after det imacro is done it should start over and type inn "44" and then continue until all the parameters are gone threw
1337andre

Re: change line in a loop?

Post by 1337andre » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:55 am

TAG POS=5 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=* CONTENT=YES

is it possible to search for a spesific tekst and then check the textbox on that line?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:32 pm

1337andre wrote:Hey, i need to change the input tekst i a line between each loop

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=ID:uxNameSearchFirstname CONTENT=(change the tekst here.)

either in numbers ore tekst. how do i get to set up a list for example: 23, 44, 55, 66 , 77, 88 ,99

the first "23" should be written the first time and after det imacro is done it should start over and type inn "44" and then continue until all the parameters are gone threw
1337andre wrote:TAG POS=5 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=* CONTENT=YES

is it possible to search for a spesific tekst and then check the textbox on that line?
CIM...! :mrgreen: (... In all your Threads, for me to answer any of your Threads...)

And try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, the 2 Questions in this current Thread have very probably nothing specific to iMacros for CR...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
1337andre

Post by 1337andre » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:02 am

windows 7 enterprise 32-bite

chrome
Versjon 46.0.2490.86 m

SEARCH SOURCE=TXT:"Passiv" <-----------i want to search this text

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Passiv <--- want to find this line autonomus and check the box

TAG POS=5 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=* CONTENT=YES <----------this is what happens when i check the box manually
its at different tag position and i cant figure out myself how to automate that settting

I find the text I am searhing for but cant get it to chech the box for me..

if there is any way i could use TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Passiv

and add something on the line, so it will check the box for me?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:25 pm

1337andre wrote:

Code: Select all

windows 7 enterprise 32-bite
chrome Versjon 46.0.2490.86 m
SEARCH SOURCE=TXT:"Passiv" <-----------i want to search this text

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Passiv <--- want to find this line autonomus and check the box

TAG POS=5 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=* CONTENT=YES <----------this is what happens when i check the box manually
its at different tag position and i cant figure out myself how to automate that settting

I find the text I am searhing for but cant get it to chech the box for me..

if there is any way i could use TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Passiv

and add something on the line, so it will check the box for me?
Hum..., nearly good for FCI, but the most important is still missing, the iMacros Version...!
=> iMacros for CR v8.3.4...?

And I said "in all your Threads"...!

And I won't answer this/your second Question here as you started another Thread for this Question where some other Advanced User has already replied and that Thread is waiting for a Follow-up from your side... No need for Duplicates...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...