It seems imacros://run/?m= is not working in chrome

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
nexgen

It seems imacros://run/?m= is not working in chrome

Post by nexgen » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:28 am

I can use imacros://run/?m= without any problem in firefox but it's not working on chrome. Any fix for this?
chivracq

Re: It seems imacros://run/?m= is not working in chrome

Post by chivracq » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:21 am

nexgen wrote:I can use imacros://run/?m= without any problem in firefox but it's not working on chrome. Any fix for this?
FCIM...! :mrgreen:

Yep, known limitation for iMacros for CR (at least I tested until v7.0.3 on Dragon v33 (=CR33)), I didn't test on the v8.x generation but I think from some other Thread that it's the same behaviour. iMacros for CR is very limited anyway compared to iMacros for FF (or IE), many Commands are not implemented.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
nexgen

Post by nexgen » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:30 am

I often create bookmarks out of imacros://run/?m= for easily running the macros.

I'm aware I can create bookmark out of macros but it doesn't work properly. Also, if I make some changes the bookmarks will run the old script.

Anyway I can have such easiness of having bookmarks in chrome as well? Any other solution which will let me run the macros easily?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:49 am

nexgen wrote:I often create bookmarks out of imacros://run/?m= for easily running the macros.

I'm aware I can create bookmark out of macros but it doesn't work properly. Also, if I make some changes the bookmarks will run the old script.

Anyway I can have such easiness of having bookmarks in chrome as well? Any other solution which will let me run the macros easily?
Sorry, FCIM again for me to follow up... (And I won't even react to your Thread(s) next time you open a new Thread if you don't mention your FCI...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
nexgen

Post by nexgen » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:55 am

Here is my configuration:
iMacros for Chrome 8.3.4
Google Chrome: Version 47.0.2526.106 (64-bit)