imacros/deathbycaptcha need to bypass recaptcha

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
RAHIM33

imacros/deathbycaptcha need to bypass recaptcha

Post by RAHIM33 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:07 am

Hi everyone,

I use iMacro's to script a mafia game online. I know it's sad but I really enjoy playing. The game admins have introduced recaptcha after x amount of clicks. I want to add DEATH BY CAPTCHA into my imacro. The problem is, I suck ass at setting up these sort of things and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me set it up. I am happy to happy for your time. Please contact me on here or drop me a personal message.
thecoder2012

Re: imacros/deathbycaptcha need to bypass recaptcha

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:54 am

It's only possible with iMacros for Firefox. No chrome, internet explorer or imacros browser.
RAHIM33 wrote:I use iMacro's to script a mafia game online. I know it's sad but I really enjoy playing. The game admins have introduced recaptcha after x amount of clicks. I want to add DEATH BY CAPTCHA into my imacro. The problem is, I suck ass at setting up these sort of things and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me set it up. I am happy to happy for your time. Please contact me on here or drop me a personal message.
Use the newest recaptcha v2 example for imacros with javascript from https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip and then change the captcha service. And see the other topic: http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25170
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
randomguyfawkes

Post by randomguyfawkes » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:It's only possible with iMacros for Firefox. No chrome, internet explorer or imacros browser.
RAHIM33 wrote:I use iMacro's to script a mafia game online. I know it's sad but I really enjoy playing. The game admins have introduced recaptcha after x amount of clicks. I want to add DEATH BY CAPTCHA into my imacro. The problem is, I suck ass at setting up these sort of things and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me set it up. I am happy to happy for your time. Please contact me on here or drop me a personal message.
Use the newest recaptcha v2 example for imacros with javascript from https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip and then change the captcha service. And see the other topic: http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25170

these still works or something change? I have the same issue thath OP with a online browser game called: Tribalwars. Also you have to pay for each captcha like deadbycaptcha or not?
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 am

randomguyfawkes wrote:these still works or something change?
Best way is interactive captcha with imacros 8.9.7 (and max. firefox 56, not higher!). See file "9kw_recaptcha_v2_interactive.iim" from recaptcha_v2.zip as example for newest recaptcha v2.
randomguyfawkes wrote:I have the same issue thath OP with a online browser game called: Tribalwars.
Captcha details (position) and link to tribalwars are helpful.
randomguyfawkes wrote:Also you have to pay for each captcha ... or not?
Both possible with 9kw.eu like free or paid, your choice.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: