imacro does not work Chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 m (64-bit)

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Re: imacro does not work Chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 m (64-b

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Thain wrote:
Tom, Tech Support wrote:Hi dogwithabot,

It's still being work on. Do you have any additional specific examples in the meantime?

Code: Select all

WinXp Sp3 all updates, 
Chrome Version 49.0.2623.108 m
Works with firefox on same machine
You'll need to join fubar.com (http://www.fubar.com/join_w1.php?friend=10877056)
This should rate person an 11 and "like" them

Code: Select all

URL GOTO=http://fubar.com/desertoutlaw
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:profile_like&&ONCLICK:javascript:photo_panel_vote(1,1,*,'*','profile',event,'res_*');&&TITLE:Like<SP>this<SP>person&&TXT:
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=AREA ATTR=NOHREF:nohref&&SHAPE:rect&&COORDS:171,0,188,35&&ONMOUSEOVER:userrate.setCherries('userratingimg',11);&&ONMOUSEOUT:userrate.restoreCherries('userratingimg');&&ONCLICK:userrate.restoreCherries('userratingimg');userrate.do_user_rating(*,11);&&TXT:
WAIT SECONDS=3
Ah-ah...!, I've been restraining since the Opening of this Thread (2016-03-04, 24 days ago...!) to post in it because of the "low Quality of nearly all Posts" like the "Any Update...!?" ones, with FCI never mentioned by anybody, Thread/Pb still not solved yet apparently, more than 3 weeks later..., tja, I'm not surprised , TechSupport has been asking several times for a Script to reproduce..., this is practically the first a bit useful Post in this Thread, with FCI mentioned (well, even if the iMacros Version is missing, v8.3.5, I reckon...) and a Script to reproduce the Pb...

@Thain, Compliments, you nearly motivated me to install CR and do some Digging in the Pb finally, but the Registration Process on your Site sounds a bit complicated, and pfff, I don't register anymore on all Sites iMacros Users play a Game on or have a Pb on... (I did it regularly in the first 6 months or 1 year when I joined the Forum, that I felt I still had to prove my Skills..., but if you create a Test Account and send the Credentials to @Tom or myself ([My_Pseudo_on_the_Forum]@gmail.com), we can share, or you can "report" my Post (the Triangular Icon above all Forum Posts, next to 'Quote' and post the Credentials, and only Tom and myself can see the "Report" if you don't want to post them in the Thread...), @Tom, if you want to share the YouTube Script...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
dogwithabot

Post by dogwithabot » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:05 am

well, since mine is behind a paywall, i didn't think it would help. would me taking a screen video of the script running and not working along with the code help?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:15 pm

dogwithabot wrote:well, since mine is behind a paywall, i didn't think it would help. would me taking a screen video of the script running and not working along with the code help?
Moaw..., that might help TechSup/Dev a liiiiiiiiiittle bit, at least to convince them that there is indeed a Pb with v8.3.5, but they/we need to be able to play with the Page them/ourselves...
What would help is if you could upload the Page as a (Zipped, Max 256Kb) (Full) HTML Saveas of the Page, together with some "minimalistic" Script reproducing the Pb... (And check that the Page "works" a bit correctly in Offline Mode and it doesn't rely on some Internal Server/External Script..., at least concerning your Pb...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
dogwithabot

Post by dogwithabot » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:02 am

well, it's a streaming site so i can't bundle it up into a package because it's pulling content from a server constantly. sorry.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:09 pm

dogwithabot wrote:well, it's a streaming site so i can't bundle it up into a package because it's pulling content from a server constantly. sorry.
Hum, that's what I meant a bit..., well then hope that TechSup/Dev will be able to find a fix with the Sample Scripts they already have for 'YouTube' and this 'Fubar' Site that looks full of "fancy" JavaScript...
dogwithabot

Post by dogwithabot » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:22 am

so here we are over a month later. are we any closer to solving this issue?