tumblr like script

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tjhedges

tumblr like script

Post by tjhedges » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:01 am

Would super appreciate any help from anyone who knows their s**t.

Trying to auto-like on tumblr this is script, was working great, then just stopped. I guess tumblr caught on so I need help.

Also this is the error msg:
RuntimeError: element DIV specified by CLASS:post_control<SP>post-control-icon<SP>like&&TITLE:Like&&DATA-SUBVIEW:like&&TXT: was not found, line: 5

SCRIPT:
SET !REPLAYSPEED fast
SET !VAR1 EVAL("var randomNumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*5 + 1); randomNumber;")
URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,400)
WAIT SECONDS={{!VAR1}}
TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:post_control<SP>post-control-icon<SP>like&&TITLE:Like&&DATA-SUBVIEW:like&&TXT:
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
WAIT SECONDS={{!VAR1}}

any ideas?
thecoder2012

Re: tumblr like script

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:03 am

tjhedges wrote:Also this is the error msg:
RuntimeError: element DIV specified by CLASS:post_control<SP>post-control-icon<SP>like&&TITLE:Like&&DATA-SUBVIEW:like&&TXT: was not found, line: 5
any ideas?
You not understand the RuntimeError? New *.iim record (with like), html code or site link is helpful.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: