Won't record or play back macros

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
panphilla

Won't record or play back macros

Post by panphilla » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 am

iMacros for Chrome was working great for months. Within the last week, it stopped recording any clicks on the website (shipstation.com). Also, none of the macros that had worked previously are functioning. Goes to the step immediately after "VERSION BUILD=8350307 RECORDER=CR" and freezes with no response until I stop playback.

Please help!
thecoder2012

Re: Won't record or play back macros

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:06 am

panphilla wrote:iMacros for Chrome was working great for months. Within the last week, it stopped recording any clicks on the website (shipstation.com). Also, none of the macros that had worked previously are functioning. Goes to the step immediately after "VERSION BUILD=8350307 RECORDER=CR" and freezes with no response until I stop playback.
Any new software like chrome update? Chrome version?
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Won't record or play back macros

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi panphilla,

I'm not having any trouble recording and replaying actions on the shipstation.com website using the latest version of Chrome (49.0.2623.87 m) and iMacros for Chrome (8.3.5).

I suspect the problem is specific to your machine/configuration. Have you tried restarting Chrome or rebooting the machine? If the problem still persists, I would recommend creating a new user profile in Chrome and then install only the iMacros extension into this new, "clean" profile and try it again.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support