Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:14 pm
Hi all. Looking to automate as much of the game giveaway creation dialog as I can.
This is the URL.
It's pretty varied. It's got radio buttons, sliders, date input boxes, and text fields.
I can get it to partly work on firefox but not on chrome.
I get the following error:
Code: Select all
RuntimeError: element I specified by CLASS:form__checkbox__hover<SP>fa<SP>fa-circle&&TXT: was not found, line: 4
From the following code:
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=8350307 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Key
TAG POS=3 TYPE=I ATTR=CLASS:form__checkbox__hover<SP>fa<SP>fa-circle&&TXT:
TAG POS=12 TYPE=I ATTR=CLASS:form__checkbox__hover<SP>fa<SP>fa-circle&&TXT:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:ui-slider-handle<SP>ui-state-default<SP>ui-corner-all<SP>ui-state-focus<SP>ui-state-hover&&TABINDEX:0&&TXT:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:description CONTENT=text
I can do this by hand of course but I kind of figured the community would like to know of the error. The easier it is for me to gift games the more I'll gift no doubt hehe, so there's that too
Thanks for your time.