Delete All Contacts iMacro for Yahoo Mail - Problems

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
WAtoRO

Delete All Contacts iMacro for Yahoo Mail - Problems

Post by WAtoRO » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:19 pm

Hello,

I am having a very hard time in creating what I was hoping would be a simple imacro that would delete all contacts in a mail.yahoo.com email account.

I am using the newest version of imacros, on Chrome.

The Macro first needs to click the checkbox "Select All" as seen here circled in Red:

Then the imacro needs to click on the "Delete" button on the bottom right, by the purple garbage can.

And then another pop-up shows up with another "Delete" button that needs to be clicked:

When I attempt the following steps, this is what I am getting:

VERSION BUILD=8350307 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launc ... n=contacts
FRAME F=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:yui_3_16_0_1_1465311355239_839
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:yui_3_16_0_1_1465311355239_957

I am not sure that the imacro is recording the accurate function needed to be done. I have searched around google and read as many threads on this forum to try to come up with a conclusion, I figured out that I can have the "Check All" box clicked with this script I made:

URL GOTO=https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launc ... tacts#8703
Wait seconds =3
FRAME F=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:abIframeTab ATTR=ID:selectAll_contacts_cbox CONTENT=YES

But I am having a super hard time figuring out how to make it click the two delete buttons that need to be done next. I have tried using wildcards for the ID:yui_* numbers on the end as they seem to be different each time but still no luck.

If anyone could give me some tips on what to try next I greatly appreciate it.
chivracq

Re: Delete All Contacts iMacro for Yahoo Mail - Problems

Post by chivracq » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:43 am

WAtoRO wrote:Hello,

I am having a very hard time in creating what I was hoping would be a simple imacro that would delete all contacts in a mail.yahoo.com email account.

I am using the newest version of imacros, on Chrome.

The Macro first needs to click the checkbox "Select All" as seen here circled in Red:

Then the imacro needs to click on the "Delete" button on the bottom right, by the purple garbage can.

And then another pop-up shows up with another "Delete" button that needs to be clicked:

When I attempt the following steps, this is what I am getting:

VERSION BUILD=8350307 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launc ... n=contacts
FRAME F=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:yui_3_16_0_1_1465311355239_839
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:yui_3_16_0_1_1465311355239_957

I am not sure that the imacro is recording the accurate function needed to be done. I have searched around google and read as many threads on this forum to try to come up with a conclusion, I figured out that I can have the "Check All" box clicked with this script I made:

URL GOTO=https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launc ... tacts#8703
Wait seconds =3
FRAME F=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:abIframeTab ATTR=ID:selectAll_contacts_cbox CONTENT=YES

But I am having a super hard time figuring out how to make it click the two delete buttons that need to be done next. I have tried using wildcards for the ID:yui_* numbers on the end as they seem to be different each time but still no luck.

If anyone could give me some tips on what to try next I greatly appreciate it.
Sorry, your Post is a bit "unreadable", mention your FCI on TOP of your OP for me dig into it...
(And do it correctly directly, read mu Sig, I won't react anymore otherwise...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...