Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 pm
If I double click on it then there's a pop up that reads:
Code: Select all
This page says:
iMacros: Open webpage to run a macro.
Yet, if I choose it from Chrome Menu > Bookmarks > iMacros, the macro runs fine.